Advertising.......

Today, I read Meetro's f***in advertising mail in my mail box.I check what is Meetro.Oh! They are really interesting.You know. Meetro is the another kind of social network service.But they added Online messengers. And then I read their web blog and i found this f***in interesting post.


Being an old world guy, I am used to people being physically close…or not close. You see them. You smell them. You can touch them…maybe if they let you. With Meetro, they were close…virtually. How weird is that?


I think it's good advertising technique.ha ha.
Mr.Boedaw we should write like that man.
So we will got a lot of burmese visitors and traffic for our blog.And we should request to click the ad Link for get the money.How do u think man?Is it great?Honestly,I dreamed about to get the money from Advertising and want to donate our money to burmese kids.
So please click click click for our kids.


Tags:

0 comments: